Shop by Phone 941-922-2292
On October 31st, 2016 Mlily signed a 5 year global partnership with football giants Manchester United. The landmark move was unprecedented, bringing together the sleep and athletic industries in a Tier 1 relationship for the ﬁrst time in history.
Already the fruits of the partnership are starting to take shape, with the specially designed Dream+ mattresses being placed in the homes of the players and coaching staff. These high-performance beds are also available at United’s Aon Training Complex, where both ﬁrst team and academy players are able to take advantage of Mlily’s Sleep Performance Suite.
“It’s an exciting time for both sides,” says Khan; “We’re really just in the beginning stages of the partnership. We’re going to keep working with the Recovery & Regeneration Team at United to keep testing and keep improving our products, the beneﬁts of which will not only help the players at United but everyone who sleeps on a Mlily mattress.”
1. Double Jacquard Fabric. Our premium knit, double jacquard fabric is designed to provide advanced breathability and comfort.
2. Ultra-Plush Gel Air-Cell Foam. We’ve added an enhanced layer of our AirCell Foam to create a cooler, more comfortable sleep surface which adapts to your body’s individual pressure points. 1.2″
3. Hybrid Mini Springs. Our Hybrid Mini-Springs are specially designed to individually adjust as you sleep, aligning to your body’s own natural contours. 1″
4. Mlily Air-Flow Gel-Memory Foam. Our Mlily Cooling Gel is infused into our aerodynamically designed Memory Foam, creating a cooler, more complete sleep. 1.2″
5. Flex Comfort Foam. Our Flex Comfort Foam adds another layer of comfort to create a more supple feel. 1.8″
6. Pocket Springs. It’s one thing to have Memory Foam, it’s another to carefully layer in Pocket Springs. Our soft series X-springs bring out the performance of this mattress. 6.3″
7. Aero-Flex Border. Our aerodynamic border is fitted to keep air-flow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially older joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
8. We’ve added a final layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide an extra layer of complete support. 1.5″