As-Is Mattresses are High Quality manufacturer direct mattresses, most of the time these are Overstock Mattresses, close outs, freight damaged (Carton or Mattress), mismatches, mislabeled, discontinued, we also receive Mattresses that have slight Blemishes such as stitching flaws, or small tears that occurred in transport.
Manufacturers are desperate to get rid of these As-Is mattresses, and for this reason they offer them to select retailers like Half Price Mattress at liquidation prices. We receive these mattresses by the Truckload! If we do not sell them to you quickly, we run out of room in our outlet stores! So to simplify – We buy the Name Brand Mattresses at a fraction of the retail price! Then, we sell them to you at 50 - 75 % off OR MORE every day of the year.
While most of our customers have come to expect the unbelievable prices that As-Is Mattresses offer, we have a great selection of Mattresses with Full Manufacturers Warranty. When we price all of our mattresses, we consider 2 things. What is the best possible price we can offer the mattress at? and, Will this pricing please our loyal customers, who have come to know us as the Place to buy Brand Name mattresses at ridiculously low prices for the past 10 years?
MLily, Biscayne Bedding, Malouf & Sleep Solution products carry the standard manufacturer’s warranty. Depending on the Manufacturer this may be anywhere from 5 to 10 Years. Feel free to ask one of our customer service agents more details and/or warranty claims procedures.
When you purchase your As-Is mattress (Sealy, Serta, Simmons, Beautyrest, Beautysleep, Stearns & Foster) from Half Price Mattress, it comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty (warranty is provided solely by Half Price Mattress original store of purchase. Not the manufacturer) to keep you sleeping like a baby, even if issues arise. If a defect occurs during the limited warranty period, we will repair or replace (at our discretion) the defective mattress and/or foundation. This warrants the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship as described in this warranty hereinafter referred to as the “Limited Warranty.” This limited warranty starts on the day of purchase. To determine the length of your limited warranty, refer to your sales associate where the mattress was originally purchased.
- Bending or jumping on your mattress can cause damage to the innerspring unit
- Keep your mattress clean and use a mattress protector. Stains of any kind will void the Limited Warranty
- Use the handles to position your mattress; don’t use them to carry the mattress. Carry the mattress upright when moving it
- Use a frame and center support with support legs that are appropriate for your mattress set. Beds require at least 4 cross slats and 4 center legs that touch the floor
- Don’t place a board between your mattress and the foundation
- You must be the original purchaser of the mattress from an authorized Half Price Mattress dealer in Florida
- You must provide a copy of the original store purchase receipt, proof of purchase date, and purchase price
- You must comply with the care instructions
- The mattress or foundation fabric cover
- Fabric stains, soiling, or burns
- Slight body impressions (less than 2 inches)
- Border wire bent due to mishandling
- Handles: Mattress handles are not designed to carry the full weight of the mattress. They are to help position, not lift or carry the mattress
- Comfort preference
- Sheet fit: We do not warrant the fit of a particular sheet size
- Transportation charges
- Damage to the mattress or foundation due to excessive abuse
- Damage to the mattress or foundation due to inadequate frame support
- Normal increase in softness of the memory foam or latex material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature
- Replacement of another piece in a set unless it’s also defective
Body Impressions Your mattress has been constructed with the finest materials. It's designed to conform to your unique, individual contour. Your sleeping position may result in “body impressions.” This is normal and not a structural defect but merely the localized compacting of upholstery materials.
Severe Impressions These are body impressions which exceed 2 inches in depth below the normal level of the product. Severe impressions are covered by this limited warranty.
Contact the original store where the mattress or foundation was purchased and request a representative to inspect your claim.